Thursday, April 21, 2016

 Brenda and I are wanting to make potholders.  For months we have been wanting to make some new potholders as Brendas are wearing out.

Funniest thing though...what should have taken us an hour or so has already taken about 5 1/2 hours!!! And were still not done with the TOP!!!  We made some booboos that had us laughing so much that was some great medicine  for us both.

Here is a picture of one of my booboos
Geez look at the sewing and there were even LINES I just had to follow and that didnt happen.

Here are Brenda and I working on a potholder.




We had a great time sewing today even if we had to quit early because of storms. Boy was the thunder loud. I am afraid of thunder and lightning and was glad I was at Brendas. She was the smart one of us two...when the thunder kept happening she got up unplugged hers and my sewing machines and the iron to make sure  they werent damaged if the storm  was too bad.

Tomorrow Brenda and I get a gel manicure. We both are excited about it. They are free because a friend of mine gave me two gift certificates. And I wanted to treat Brenda to something nice so I invited her to get one done. Im sure we will post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment