Monday, April 11, 2016

Well today is the beginning of the week. I dont know  why so many people hate Mondays I like them.

This is going to be a long week as I wont be going to sew at Brendas until  Thursday. Thursday seems so far away.

My last day sewing with Brenda was Saturday and she was teaching me how to machine applique and I had so much fun. Cant wait to do some more on Thursday.

Friday is our Project Linus monthly meeting. I really enjoy going and seeing all of the blankets that our members make and donate.  I have several quilt tops finished that I just need to put backings on which is the part I hate the most.

I have a minion quilt I need to finish tieing to send to my step sister for her 3 year old grandson who I guess is in love with the minions.

Today it was a bit cooler temperature wise today I think in the mid 60s And the sun was shining nice and bright up in the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment